““Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
As with all rules, some are made to be broken. Therefore you may have noticed that I am using a different award logo/image as it is of higher quality, and I do not wish to use low quality images on this blog. You may also have noticed that I have not nominated the required amount of people as I simply find it too difficult to do so; I will not be commenting on the blogs of those I have nominated as I do not wish to intrude or post unrelated content on their articles out of respect.
Although I have published many personal articles about my thoughts, feelings, and experiences; there is very little information on here which directly describes or portrays the person that I am. Therefore the information I am about to tell you could be rather interesting, or entirely of no interest; as the first thing that you will learn about me as a person is that I am absolutely terrible at talking about myself and who I am. Particularly when it comes to providing interesting things about myself, as I am unaware of what information it is that others would desire. Anyway, here we go.
- I have always been interested and drawn to the darker side of life. Whether that be the music I listen to, the way I present myself physically, the things that I watch and read, my interests; each and every aspect of my life is affected by this, and I would never change it. Many of the things which do interest me are shun out of ignorance, which does not stop these things from happening and only reduces awareness and the truth of this world.
- I am a lover of nature, not of people. I am significantly reclusive, antisocial, and introverted. I do not like people or humanity in general, I do not deny that good people exist, as almost all of those within the mental health community are perfect examples of good people existing. However, this does not outweigh the negatives of humanity. I do not agree with loving everyone unconditionally, as quite simply put, not everyone deserves it. There are horrendous people out there who do not deserve to and will not receive any form of love or kindness from me. Human nature simply disgusts me, I choose not to be ignorant and turn the other cheek, rather I face the truth and accept that far too many humans are mere parasites on this Earth.
- Since being introduced to technology, it has remained one of the largest parts of my life till this day. Without technology, I am unsure as to whether I would have got this far. It has helped me cope with my illness and the every day troubles of life ever since I can remember. It is how I connect and communicate with the rest of the world, and it allows me to not be alone entirely. Before I left education for the final time I was playing the roles of a graphic designer, web developer, and system administrator for the company which I previously worked for; and this was to be the field I would work within for the rest of my life. Now that my mental illness has grown to such a severity, my ability to work and function within the technological field has been taken away from me; yet it still remains one of the largest parts of my life and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
- If you had any supernatural power, what would it be?It would most likely be immortality, or some form of superhuman abilities, such as superhuman strength, psychic abilities; and such.
- What’s your greatest accomplishment and deepest regret?I believe that I am yet to make both my greatest accomplishment and deepest regret.
- Who or what, or both, inspires you?Edgar Allan Poe has been my inspiration for writing ever since I can remember, other than that, I would say that nature is my inspiration.
- What would be your ideal fantasy world?If you are familiar with either Skyrim or World of Warcraft, I would happily live in either of those worlds.
- Describe yourself in five words:Open minded, fair, honest, introverted, and detached.
I nominate the following individuals for this award:
I highly recommend both visiting and following these blogs, as they truly do provide invaluable information and insight into the lives of those who do suffer from mental illness. For those who were nominated you do not have to participate of course, do so of your own accord.
- What is the meaning of life to you?
- Is there an afterlife? If so, what does it hold?
- Should both love and kindness be given unconditionally?
- If you could be anywhere in the universe at any point in time, where would you be?
- Would you prefer to be mortal or immortal?